Leadership Coaching provides that extra level of personal development so often needed to provide vision and clarity to personal development and goals. Utilizing our GUIDE Coaching model, we teach leaders how to become better coaches to truly create an internal culture of coaching. Improved team effectiveness results from increased knowledge of the members of each team and learnings on how best to leverage the different styles prevalent in that group. Our team brings a focus on the “business application” around leader and team effectiveness.
Coaches come in all shape and sizes, from a variety of backgrounds and with a variety of niches and approaches. Our clients tell us what differentiates us from other coaches is, quite simply, our experience.
- Our combination of strong coaching skills and consulting expertise based on our corporate HR careers, global coaching experience focused on leadership effectiveness, and our encouraging, but direct, style.
- Our overarching methodology which is built into our unique coaching process. We utilize data gleaned from an historical conversation, a verbal-360 with a variety of individuals who work closely with the leader, and a psychological profile.
- Our coaching process allows flexibility in each phase tailored to each individual’s needs and objectives.
- Our focus on observable behavior change to enhance an individual’s leadership effectiveness. We have a passion for helping leaders be as effective as they can be, whether they are successful leaders wanting to become even more effective in larger roles, or whether they are leaders struggling in their current role.
- Pre- and post-coaching benchmarks to assess the impact of the coaching engagement.
Our GUIDE Coaching Model
We all want to think we are great Coaches. But in today’s world of high-pressure stress and fast-paced decisions, we often find ourselves defaulting to a directive mode the majority of the time and losing out on the opportunity to build alignment and engagement with those with whom we work. GUIDE Coaching provides a proven model for helping all leaders learn the subtle ways in which they can make the transition from telling people what to do, to coaching people toward more effective behaviors and ongoing change. In practice, GUIDE Coaching is a tool that helps Leaders empower others while broadening their span of influence.
The GUIDE Coaching model is simple, pragmatic, and applicable.
Ask us about our GUIDE Coaching Workshops designed to help leaders become better coaches. The feedback is tremendous. These workshops are interactive, compelling, fun and engaging. The goal is to equip leaders with the tools needed to become great coaches, thus creating an internal culture of coaching.
What People Are Saying
In an increasingly competitive and often volatile world marketplace, any business that hopes to thrive must achieve the optimal alignment and engagement of its employees. That takes great coaching; and not just by the top few, but by all leaders throughout your organization. That’s where GUIDE Coaching differentiates itself. Applying their unique and powerful coaching process, the highly experienced and talented authors of GUIDE Coaching offer organizations a widely tested and no-nonsense, practical model to effectively training and developing your leaders as coaches. Importantly, this to-the-point book shows you how to build a culture of internal coaching that can bring your organization that needed edge on your competitors.
A great book! GUIDE Coaching offers a practical approach to coaching that will help leaders become better coaches! Use the GUIDE Coaching process and create a culture that engages and coaches your employees.
According to these very talented authors, “coaching is both an art and a science.” In their GUIDE Coaching book, they walk the reader through their contemporary yet time-tested model, which aims to achieve and sustain higher levels of organizational performance. It is worth reading and using as a reference tool, whether you are an experienced coach or a new leader. Well done!
I’m impressed that these authors have a process that takes coaching that extra mile. Leaving skills with the coach so that they can offer their experience to others is a savvy way to begin to truly embed coaching into the culture of an organization. This is a refreshing, relevant and practical model and one which is very necessary for these times.
GUIDE Coaching ideas offer insightful and practical tips on how coaches can coach leaders and how leaders can coach high potential employees. The process of coaching through GUIDE (Ground, Understand, Incite, Decide, Encourage/Execute) offers any coach a disciplined framework to make sure that coaching delivers desired personal results.