The Birkman Method® Assessment
The Birkman Method is a powerful tool that identifies a person’s passions, behaviors, motivation and interests.
“The reality of life is that your perceptions – right or wrong – influence everything else you do. When you get a proper perspective of your perceptions, you may be surprised how many other things fall into place.”
—Roger W. Birkman, Ph.D.
The success we achieve can largely depend on how well we understand ourselves and those with whom we interact. Much of our time is spent working with others to accomplish objectives. People skills are one of the most critical we can develop.
The Birkman Method is a scientifically developed, multi-dimensional assessment designed to help you achieve more at work and at home. It integrates behavioral, motivational and occupational data together to predict behavior and work satisfaction across situations. The Birkman Method is the personality assessment for improving people skills and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success.
Measures of The Birkman Method
- Usual Behavior – effective behavioral styles for tasks and relationships.
- Underlying Needs – internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed.
- Stress Behavior – ineffective behavioral styles when needs go unmet.
- Management Styles – approach to managing tasks and people.
- Work Environment – the work environment that brings the best support and fit